- Microarray experimental set up and quantification of information available from microarray experiments.
- Data cleaning.
- Transformation of data.
- Between array and within array normalization.
- Concordance coefficients and their use in normalization.
- Numerical illustration for 4-6 with complete set of annotated R-commands.
SESSION 2: Statistical Inference Procedures in Comparative Experiments
- Basics of statistical hypothesis testing.
- Two sample t- test.
- paired t-test.
- Tests for validating assumptions of t-test.
- Welch test.
- Wilcoxon rank sum test, signed rank test.
- Adjustments for Multiple hypotheses testing including false discovery rate.
- Numerical illustration for 2-8 with complete set of annotated R-commands.
- One way ANOVA.
SESSION 3: Multivariate Techniques
- Principal component analysis.
SESSION 4: Clustering
- Cluster analysis.